Saturday 11 May 2013

George Picks mix





This is the full 2 hour show for which I asked my 8 year old son to pick 
the discs at random from my racks and then I would choose the tracks. 

Placebo : Nancy Boy
JJ72 : Earthly Delights
Tricky : Aftermath
Kirsty MacColl : Dancing In Limbo
David Bowie : God Knows I'm Good
Desert Sessions : Polly Wants a Crack Rock
Dean Martin : Memories Are Made Of This
Bryan Ferry with The Bryan Ferry Orchestra : Love Is The Drug
Roxy Music : Pyjamarama
B52's : Party Out Of Bounds
Frank Zappa : Dumb All Over
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers : Too Much Ain't Enough
Talking Heads : Who Is It?
New Order : Regret
Freak Power : Where I'm Going
Boards Of Canada : Bocuma/Roygbiv
Free : Mr. Big
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy : A King At Night
JJ Cale : Cherry
John Martyn : Bless The Weather
The Boats : It's Not Your Fault
JS Bach : Air On a G String
ELO : Standing In The Rain
The Fall : Everything Hurtz
Bob Dylan : Sitting On a Barbed Wire Fence
Johnny Cash : A Boy Named Sue
The Rolling Stones : Country Honk
Throwing Muses : Amazing Grace
Led Zeppelin : Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Vashti Bunyan : Leave Me
John Barry : Midnight Cowboy

Listen