Saturday 27 July 2013

Eleanor Friedberger session mix



The Fiery Furnaces singer in session with other female artists

Snow Ghosts : The Hunted
Joan As Policewoman : Eternal Flame
Emily Loizeau : Fais Battre Ton Tambour
Eleanor Friedberger : I Won't Fall Apart On You Tonight
Scout Niblett : What Can I Do?
Arthur & The Irrational : Fresenhof
Nancy Elizabeth : Simon Says
Frankie Armstrong : Water of The Tyne
Eleanor Friedberger : My Mistakes
Alela Diane : Nothing I Can Do
Minnie Ripperton : I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun
Juana Molina : Salvese Quien Pueda - Four Tet mix
Eleanor Friedberger : One Month Marathon
Meshell Ndegeocello : Bright Shiny Morning
Kate Bush : Oh To Be In Love
Elizabeth Fraser : At Last I Am Free
Agnes Obel : Close Watch
Eleanor Friedberger : Early Earthquake
Peggy Seeger : Katy Cruel
Fleetwood Mac : Gold Dust Woman - take 28


listen
download